Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 10:55 am

can anyone give me a number for a divorce lawyer in san antonio tx that would give me a payment plan cause i make minimum wage and/or pro bono and how can my wife file a divorce without me when we didnt agree on anything that she put in the decree and she sends me a wavier of service and how does child support start when she hasnt even been to court for the decree and can she refuse giving me her lawyers info if i ask for it i feel as if i am being railroaded by her and her family through this divorce i live in picayune ms now with my parents please im in serious need of legal help in san antonio tx

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search