Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My grand daughter and her husband will not let me visit with my great grand children, how can I get legal visitation?

Asked on 10/13/09, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not at all sure you can. The parents are the ones with the right to decide who their children can see or not see. Except under some limited circumstances, grandparents, let alone great grandparents, are limited to what visitation the parent(s) allow. Try talking to a good family law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/09, 7:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now