Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/09, 7:08 am

My boyfriend and I have a two year old daughter.Since he's not on the birth certificate, does he have to do a paternaty test befor he can sue for custody? And since I've been her primary care provider, would the court lean in my favor?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search