Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/11, 9:29 am

I live in the state of texas and if my babys mothers filed for child support but has changed her mind about having me on it can i be taken off of it any way?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search