Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/03/12, 4:45 pm

Can the mother of my baby keep the baby seeing me. We are really trying to keep this out of the courts. She wants money to raise the child but it's only for a college fund is what she's saying. She want nothing to do with me, or to be around the baby. Can I say the baby is 1/2 mine if I chose pay into the college fund?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search