Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 7:48 am

I need to know what is needed to show proof of county residency in Bexar County, Texas. I contacted the District Clerk's office; however, I was told that that question constitutes legal advice which seems odd.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search