Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/10, 12:27 pm

can a parent that owes back child support in texas get custody of children without being caught up? primary custodial in texas, other in California

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search