Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I am in the state of Texas, I gave up my parental rights to my daughter but always kept in touch, her grandparents have full custody. They have been very good letting me see her and keep her. They are in process of moving and have not given me any guarentee or time that I can see or and I am scared I am going to loose touch with her, is there anything I can do.

Asked on 5/29/13, 8:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Daley Power Daley PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. When you voluntarily relinquished your parental rights, you became a stranger to your child, in the eyes of the law.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/13, 7:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now