Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/10, 3:22 am

In the state of new york if a child is visiting a parent for over 6 weeks and they are of the age of 15 they can choose to stay with that parent does the same law aplyto texas

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search