Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

visitation/child support

Long story short, ex-husband does not want to pay child support, has not seen 13 yr old in 16 months since finding out i was taking him to court for modification. He live in another city in TX, has girlfriend (who is pregnant again) first child taken by CPS for drug addiction. Ex-husband tried to tell att. ad litem (who was appointed to find him because he did not want to pay) that he did not have any children when he was served, hoping he could get out of it. he gets one weekend a month with 14 day written notice and ordered to pay 433.13 a month. If child does not want to go visit does she still have to go? She does not want anything to do with father.How can i make him pay support if i do not know where he is working? All i have is a home address?

Asked on 4/22/05, 8:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: visitation/child support

If you do not have an attorney representing you, I offer a free phone consultation.

Please feel free to call me Monday afternoon.

Have you gone to TX A G office?

Fran Brochstein


Read more
Answered on 4/22/05, 10:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now