Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/09, 10:28 pm

i am wanting to get a divorce . he has been gone over a year . i dont not want to get back with him since he has been gone a year how do i go about filen for a divorce ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search