Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My x wife is under investigation for neglect, my current wife and I interviewed with the cps worker 2 days later they call my wife and state the would be requesting a drug test

Asked on 8/21/13, 6:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an attorney immediately that handles CPS cases.

Obviously someone (guess who?) has made allegations that you and/or your wife does drugs and/or abuse alcohol.

You need legal representation.

Also, you need to file for legal custody of your children eventually. CPS will not get your legal custody of your kids. They will eventually close the case.

You need an attorney immediately!

Look on this website & on for an attorney. There aren't many that will take CPS cases because these cases are time consuming and horrible to defend.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 7:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now