Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I recently stayed at a hotel and cut my leg badly on the edge of the bed, I had to go to the ER and received 5 stitches, I had several doctor visits so far, and the wound is not healing, I stayed at the hotel for a total of three nights and got one night comped and 25,000 reward points for the hotel program, so far I have been to the doctor twice, now going to the doctor again because it looks infected, the hotel did not offer anything else, I know for a fact that the type of bed causes injury because a good friend of mine works at a hotel and they had to cap the ends of al the beds in the hotel with rubber pads, what are my legal options.

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

Talk to a personal injury lawyer. They will help you negotiate a settlement with the hotel.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms