Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

My son was involved in a car accident recently. The driver hit him and then kept going. He filed a police report and there was a witness as well. They both got the license plate. Now the insurance company says there "wasn't enough evidence" and are going to "deny the claim." I need to know what recourse we have in this. I'm sure there are charges we can file against the driver--which we will do--however, this is really of no concern for the insurance company, who only seem to care about their bottom line. What do we do??

Asked on 8/27/13, 3:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now