Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

a young man ran his car into my house. my homeowners insurance minus the deductable and depreciation isn't enough. Can i recoup the difference from his auto insurance?

Asked on 1/04/13, 11:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

YES!! That should have been first pay. And, if he was charged with a crime, if he receives probation your restitution should be made a part of his probation terms.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now