Texas  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 10:49 pm


I'm working in a restaurant as a server, and I want to sue the employer. Let me give you a brief introduction of my working situation: I'm working 12 hours a day, and 6 days a week; they don't give wages, I only get the tips in my pocket ( they will also charge 10% tip witch is from the credit card); I can say the only 'break time' I have is just meal time. And one thing very important: they only hire the same ethnic people as server,because they think we cannot speak English well,we cannot do any revolt. I want to quit the job, but it' s not fair to me. I have been working there for half a year, I just want to get what I deserved. I have no idea how can I start. I cannot speak English well. could you please give me some adviceļ¼ŸDo I need to look for the attorney? It seems like it takes a lot of money to get the attorney. And I need interpreter...I'm totally lost. So many questions...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search