Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

I live in Houston Texas and I want to know if I can sue for harassment, I went to file my taxes with this lady but I changed my mind and went to the one I have been going to .well the lady gets mad at me and were texting each other basically and we went back and forth she at one point called me a bitch as well as other names but I never called her names I tryed to keep the texts professional but she finally stopped texting me I have the text messages as proof I just want to know can I sue her for harrasement

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Harassment is a crime. Cut off communications with her and tell her that you no longer want to have communications and will consider any additional communications to be harassment. Thereafter, if she continues, call the police and provide your proof.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas