Texas  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/13, 10:39 am

In-laws passed away 10 years ago the house is left to all children my husband is deceased he is one of the children, his sister is asking my son to sign over any rights to the house so she can be the owner, all other siblings have signed she told us that taxes were due and she had to pay them by a certain date to keep the house we found out taxes have been paid, her attorney says out of the kindness of his heart my son should sign we are not to sure what rights my son has in this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search