Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

My parents own 30 acres of raw land in Texas and want to gift it to me. What is the formal process to do this?

Asked on 5/14/13, 3:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Through a special warranty deed (I don't advise a quit claim deed). I charge $250 to draft the document needed. I will need the legal description and names and addresses of the parties.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 3:51 pm
David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A special warranty deed will do the trick. Any real estate lawyer or title company can assist you. Feel free to call if you want to discuss it further.

For more information, please visit our website:

Also, please read our disclaimer:

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now