Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

I am s 68 ye old retired man. I live in Fruitvale, TX on two acres of land that I've owned for 30 yrs. In the fall of 2009 my son and his wife lost their home and wanted to move a mobile home onto my land. Over the last year they have caused a lot of trouble in the family, they are constantly harassing me and other family members, and 2 months ago they moved a family of six in without my knowledge or approval. They are renting to own their house and we never had a lease or rental agreement nor did I ever ask for any money. I want them gone, asap but I don't know what I need to do to make legal in case it goes to court. I can't talk to them because I'm scared they might attack me. Please tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

Asked on 3/06/13, 5:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cheryl Rivera Smith The Smith Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need an attorney. You may need a restraining order, but if they're violent, they may attack you anyway. In any event, talk to your local law enforcement as well. I am so sorry.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/13, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now