Legal Question in Traffic Law in Texas

I was turning left and a car hit me from behind because she was speeding and trying to make a u firm the officer wrote down some false things for example I stoped before the median causing the wreck and I got a ticket for failure to yield ....what can I do to get the police report corrected and dismissal of the ticket

Asked on 4/09/13, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Forget the police report. He didn't see the accident, and it doesn't matter what he wrote down. His report isn't admissible into evidence (at least not for purposes of proving how the accident happened).

Dismissal of the ticket? Instead, you should demand a jury trial. Make them prove it.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 4:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now