Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 2:22 pm

I am looking into this for a friend of mine. She has a will already but wants to revise it. Would it be cheaper for her to go to the attorney she used before to revise it? Or if she did a new will, would it legally replace the one she did before?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search