Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/19/04, 2:28 am

girlfriend or childs rights

my daughters father was killed in a car crash, we never married,just common law 4yrs, he has no will,the girlfriend wont give us access to his estate. does she have right to ins. monies if she claims common law marrige for 2 yrs?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search