Texas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 11:26 am

I am a probate attorney in California and I have a client whose deceased husband owned separate property in Texas. The real property is valued at approximately $37,000. Husband was a resident of California at the time of his death and he had a trust and a pour-over will. The real property was not titled in the name of the trust.

Is there a summary proceeding in Texas which does not involve filing for a full probate proceeding?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search