United States Minor Outlying Islands  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/09, 4:41 pm

unlawful sexual conduct with a minor

i have a son who is now 18 but dated a girl before he turned 18 and the police were called because the two of them were caught making out? is there any kind of defense he can use if he is taken to court?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search