Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 12:25 pm

I have been contacted and taken a DNA test, it came back that I a the father of this child. I have never had contact with the mother or child. I want to know how I can give up all parental rights. I do not wish to see this child or other, I am married with my own child since then. I was told that they are going to be taking approx. $ 450. + monthly for child support. I do not wish to see this child ever nor her mother. How do I file these papers as I do have a lot of money and cannot afford to pay $400 + per month for a child I have never even seen, nor do I wish to.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search