Utah  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/01/13, 1:39 pm

I have been divorced since January of this year. we owed almost 12,000. to the government. I took money out of my 401 to pay it all off because the IRS wouldnt let us split it. can I go after him for his half now. i have a feeling he isnt planning on paying me back??? and I could use the money... thanks Sarah

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search