Utah  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 10:17 am

I'm on title to two houses with my ex boyfriend but on neither loan. He has stopped making payments on one and I am living in the other and making payments. If the house I'm living in was listed as an asset when he bought the other house can the bank take this house to help pay for the other one?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search