Virginia  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/12, 1:45 pm

What forms do I need if my husband is looking to try and file a motion to amend and/or vacate a sentence in prison. He is trying to see if he can file for his sentence to be consecutive instead of running concurrently...(State and Federal time)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search