Legal Question in Banking Law in Virginia

Hi, I have been allowing my friend to keep and save my money for me, because I have issues with saving money. I was wondering what I would need to say in a legal binding document that would protect the two of us as well as my money?

Asked on 4/13/11, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not a very good idea to continue with the arrangement you've described

(in my opinion). Far better for you to secure the training and/or counseling necessary to deal with your "issues" and that would enable you to save money on your own without the help of this or other friends who at some point in the future may no longer be described as such.

Read more
Answered on 4/16/11, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now