Virginia  |  Banking Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/17/11, 12:23 am

i have a joint bank account and i want to close the account however the other person on the account will not contact me to close the account. is it possible that i can take them to court to get this account closed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search