Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/24/12, 9:42 am

If a judgement was filed by a corporation (BB&T) and judgment is then satisfied but the corporation does not correctly release the judgement (sending the correct information I.E. correct name) to the court system when all other information was correctly filed when submitting complaint to the courts. Would there be a legal recourse for me against the corporation. The judgement was satisfied oct 2011 and has been released improperly and still shows and unsatisfied on the courts public record.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search