Virginia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 5:27 am

my sons childcare center is trying to garnish my wages and hold me responsible for non-payment, when I registered him I signed a parent agreement and his father signed the payment agreement, however they are still trying to sue me, I have a copy of the payment agreement and need to write a grounds of should I respond?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search