Legal Question in DUI Law in Virginia


what form or what is needed of me torecieve a drivers license under my third dwi

Asked on 10/31/07, 8:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: dwi

Restoration of Driving Prvileges, a petition filed with the local circuit court. However, you had best first check with an attorney to determine whether you are currently eligible for this particular remedy to restore your driving privileges in the Commonwealth.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/07, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now