Legal Question in Elder Law in Virginia

if i go to another country for my old age,will i get my social security fund??

Asked on 10/24/11, 9:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law

Yes, as long as you are alive and the fund is solvent.

Read more
Answered on 10/29/11, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Virginia