Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

I have a child by my son father and we have separated but never married. I have a boyfriend now and i wanna move in with him. Is there anything my sons father can do about it. Even if its a safe environment?

Asked on 8/25/13, 9:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If paternity of this father has never yet been properly established

under Virginia law, the answer must be, no, there's nothing

he can do regarding your proposed living arrangement with

your minor child.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 9:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now