Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 11:39 am

legally how can i kick my husband out? he has quit his job and isn't working and refuses to get a job. we live in va.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/27/13, 10:56 pm by Michael E. Hendrickson

You can't without an order from a court requiring him to

move out and awarding you the sole right to occupy

the marital home.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search