Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/12, 6:32 pm

Married to military man, he doesn't want to give me money even though I don't have a job and he is basically making that money because he married me. We are getting divorced. Is there anything I can do for him to give me a certain amount per month?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search