Virginia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 7:06 am

My wife and u have been living apart for 2 months because she wanted it that way. I want to move home with my son and try to reconcile with her. Am I legally able to do this? Home is in both of our names. Thank you for your time.

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/23/13, 9:13 am by Michael E. Hendrickson

Absent a valid court order barring you from the premises, of course,

you can move back into your own home (and without anyone's permission).

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney & Counsellor at Law 211 North Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, 22314

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search