Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/13, 6:54 am

can a spuose legally send sexually explicit pictures to there seperated spouse.

One lives in Virginia and the other in New Hampshire..They have been seperated for over 3 years.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search