Virginia  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/06, 10:20 am

Verbal Agrrement

I went into a verbal agreement with a friend about how rent was to be paid before signing a leaes baring only my name if rent was not being paid and got behind can I now go through the court system to get the back rent that I will have to pay from this person due to our verbal agreement which went into default.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search