Virginia  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/06/06, 10:33 pm

Accident, offer made but very low.

I was involved in an car accident me, and my two children on Valentines day. My car was determined totaled. I have already signed my title over to the insurance company. I have another adjuster for my pain and suffering. My medical bills are exceeding 7,000.00 and My children were in the car and I have lost my job due to transportation, and I have missed several days of school. I have suffered mental and physical anguish, visting a physical therapist for my neck pain, and I was offered 7,000.00 for medical and for lost wages and pain and suffering 1,517.19. IS this enough or do I need a lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search