Virginia  |  International Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/10, 6:48 pm

Can US courts order me to sign for an Indian visa for my kids? The dept. of state said that US has no jurisdiction over Indian visa issuance. I am a born US citizen not of Indian origin and my kids are US born citizens... Father naturalized.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search