Virginia  |  International Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/07/09, 3:39 pm

Law degree transfers.....

Can a Lawyer from Guatemala practice Law here in the United States? If not, what must they do in order to have their Law degree recognized by the United States?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search