Virginia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/06, 9:20 am

In a car accident

Hi me and my best friend were in a car accident she was driving. We were sitting at a red light when out of no where a car slammed into the back of us. The police were called and the man was given a ticket for following to closely. The next day both of us were in pain and went to the emergency room, we are thinking about hiring a lawyer and taking this to court would this be a good idea. Also the insurance company has given her the option of totaling her car and they will pay her the amount of what they say the value of the car is. Or she can keep the car and they will have it fixed what should she do. Is there anything either of us can do about missing work and the pain that are bodies are in. Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search