Virginia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/08, 10:05 am

personal property damage

Roommate agreed to keep dog in her own room and only in common area when she was there and supervised. Dog has now chewed up my furniture while I was away. She denies her dog did it. So does her co signer father. How can I get her to pay damages? Is a roommate agreement too late?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search