Virginia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/13, 4:20 pm

Does my mother-in-law have any rights when she lives in an attached mother-in-law suite and her son wants to sell his residence?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search