Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Virginia

my wife and her ex-husband have been paying a mortgage for 10 years. he moved out and told her he would no longer pay his half of the mortgage. what should she do to now?

Asked on 11/05/10, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Pay his half of the mortgage until she can buy out Mr. Ex's share

of his interest in the property or else find a buyer that would be willing

to pay a price for this property that would make it feasible to

consider selling it.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/10, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now