Legal Question in Traffic Law in Virginia

my husband has been on probation for 5 years and he has served 3 years of it and we want to know how to get him off probation early.

Asked on 1/17/12, 2:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael E. Hendrickson Attorney & Counsellor at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your husband should discuss the matter with the probation officer assigned

to his case to determine whether the officer would be willing

to recommend to the court that his probation be terminated early

based upon his presumed record of good works completed in the interim and

nonviolative behaviour.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/12, 3:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Virginia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now