Virginia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/13/01, 4:23 pm

wills and minor children

I live in Virginia. My husband and I do not have a will naming a guardian for our minor children. If we die simutaneously without having done that, I want to know what would happen. I would like a copy of the law, regulation... stating what would happen.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search